The optimization of processes is the cornerstone for the achievement of Excellence, through the ability to make them simple, lean and sustainable in the long term, increasing efficiency and obtaining economic benefits (saving).
In a corporate vision of achieving Excellence, the optimization of processes is the cornerstone you can not exclude.
The integrated approach
Thanks to our valuable experience and close collaboration between our experts, we have developed a method of intervention that can improve both the technical and digital component as well as the human component. The processes are in every work context and the path of improvement must necessarily start from their in-depth study.
Hence the importance of progressively improving processes, without forgetting people.
Transmitting this philosophy to our clients is a mission for us, because only an integrated approach can guarantee long-term results and make Continuous Improvement become part of the company culture.
The Process Excellence aims at Operational Excellence, through operational projects, which allow to:
- reduce the variability of processes
- govern and improve processes
- remain competitive with the same resources (efficiency)
- simplify and support processes
- achieve substantial economic benefits (saving)
In addition to consulting and training on the methodologies adopted, our action is also based on the On the Job Training (OJT) which combines the training approach to the immediate practical application in the field on real issues, promoting sustainability over time.
Methodologies and tools
The methodologies we adopt are universally valid and recognized, but the success of their application depends strongly on the historical moment in which they are introduced and the business context in which they are implemented.
Process Excellence aims to support business decisions with a data-driven approach, focusing on real and specific customer needs, both internal and external.
Lean Six Sigma
World Class Manufacturing
Design for Six Sigma
The methods and tools used refer to:
- Lean Six Sigma, which combines the Lean production philosophy and the Six Sigma quality management program
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM), that it helps to optimize the productive processes with a focus on the costs (Cost Deployment) and on the economic incidences of the various business activities
- Lean, which focuses its action on research and reduction of waste and value creation for the customer, through the Kaizen approach
- Project Management, which allows you to develop the approach and awareness necessary for the proper management of any project
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), which allows you to design, redesign and develop products, services and processes, with maximum result and minimum cost
- Problem Solving, which helps to develop the right mental approach, right mental approach, for individuals and for the group, for problem solving